Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The God Patent (www.TheGodPatent.com) Ransom W. Stephens

I went to the California Writers' Club a week ago which is now held at the Main Oakland Library. I had not been for awhile, and it was such a pleasure. There were two speakers, one of whom was Ransom W. Stephens, author of The God Patent. I found him to be an engaging speaker and one who I would want to hear again if the opportunity arose. It turns out he was a student of Stephanie Moore, as I was briefly. For more information on him, here is the connection: www.facebook.com/ransom.stephens. Here is a quote he puts out: Author of The God Patent, (now in print from Numina Press) www.TheGodPatent.com

“…the first debut novel to emerge from the new paradigm of online publishing… sings of the heart and the scientific method as two parts of the same song.” –SF Chronicle

I will write about the other speaker in another blog. Also engaging!

No comments:

Post a Comment